EMPLOYMENT DISCRIMINATION ATTORNEYS
Employment Discrimination Lawyers Will Protect Your Rights To Work Without Discrimination
Managers, co-workers, and customers subject too many hardworking employees and job applicants to discrimination and abuse on the basis of their race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, gender, and sexual orientation. Individuals also experience unfair and discriminatory treatment due to their disability, pregnancy, or military status. Each instance may be illegal under state and federal law, but relying on the advice and representation of our employment discrimination attorneys can be necessary to hold those who discriminate accountable.
- Age Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Gender Discrimination
- LGBTQ Discrimination
- Military Status Discrimination
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
At Coffman Legal, our employment discrimination lawyers
have the skills and experience needed to handle the full range of workplace discrimination cases. We know how to protect the rights and interests of workers. If you or your family member was a victim of any type of on-the-job discrimination, please contact our law office for a free and fully private initial consultation.
Workplace Discrimination Cases We Handle
When you need employment discrimination lawyers to fight for your right to work in a safe, respectful, and equitable environment, look no further than our employment discrimination attorneys at Coffman Legal. We handle all types of employment discrimination claims in Ohio. Among other areas, our services cover the following:
- Disability Discrimination: If you have faced job-related disability discrimination, you need to speak to our attorneys. Workers should not be denied a position or discriminated against based solely on stereotypes or false assumptions about their abilities.
- Pregnancy Discrimination: There are employment laws that protect workers against pregnancy discrimination. Our top-rated pregnancy discrimination attorneys represent pregnant workers whose legal rights were violated by their employer.
- Military Status Discrimination: Under federal law, current and former service members are protected against many forms of employment discrimination. Our military status discrimination lawyers are strong advocates for military members who are returning to the workforce in Ohio.
- Religious Discrimination: Workers have certain protections against discrimination on the basis of religion. If you believe that your rights were violated, you should contact our religious discrimination lawyers right away.
- Race Discrimination: Unfortunately, race discrimination remains a serious problem. If you were unfairly treated based on race, color, or national origin, please reach out to our race discrimination lawyers for guidance.
- Age Discrimination (ADEA): Older workers sometimes face unfair bias in the workplace. If you were a victim of age discrimination in Central Ohio, please contact our employment attorneys.
- LGBT Discrimination: LGBT workers have some protections against employment discrimination, Our LGBT discrimination lawyers are strong advocates for workers.
- Gender Discrimination: If you or your loved one was a victim of gender discrimination our employment discrimination lawyers are ready to help.
Employees Have the Right to Report Workplace Discrimination
If you were subject to unlawful discrimination in the workplace, it needs to stop immediately. You have the right to report any discriminatory conduct and file an official legal complaint without facing retribution from your employer or coworkers. Unfortunately, in far too many cases, workers endure unjust retaliation after they exercise their most basic legal rights.
Employers fight nearly all legal claims strenuously, and they often retaliate against individuals who call attention to discrimination and demand that the inequitable or abusive treatment stop. If you were the victim of workplace retaliation — meaning you were terminated, demoted, punished, or faced any other type of adverse employment action for reporting discrimination or filing a claim — it is imperative that you contact our experienced employment retaliation attorneys immediately. Your legal rights have been violated, and you can bring a retaliation claim in conjunction with a broader workplace discrimination claim.
Speak to Our Employment Discrimination Attorneys Today
At Coffman Legal, our employment discrimination lawyers handle every type of workplace discrimination claim. If you or your loved one was the victim of workplace discrimination, please contact our legal team right away for a free initial consultation with our employment discrimination lawyers.